Where’s Waldo? In downtown and midtown Champaign, of course! The iconic children’s book character is visiting 25 local businesses in July. Find Waldo is a great summer vacation activity and a wonderful way to support local businesses and the Shop Local movement in our community.
Here is how you join the fun!
1. Between July 1 and July 31 Pick up your passport at Jane Addams Book Shop to get started
2. Collect a sticker (or signature) when you spot Waldo at any of the businesses in your passport.
3. Collect a sticker (or signature) when you spot Odlaw at Brainstorm Escapes.
4. When you are done searching (deadline is July 31st), bring your passport to Jane Addams Book Shop, your FIND WALDO headquarters.
5. If you collect stamps/signatures in at least 10 different stores you will receive an “I Found Waldo” button and a “$1 Off” coupon for Waldo merchandise at Jane Addams Book Shop (limited to first 125 Waldo spotters).
6. If you collect stamps/signatures in at least 20 different stores you will receive the button and coupon, PLUS be entered in a drawing for Waldo books and other great prizes.
7. Plan to attend the Waldo celebration and prize drawing on August 3rd from 2-4 at Jane Addams Book Shop!
|1. WALDO HQ! Jane Addams Book Shop - 208 N. Neil
2. Bossa Nova Cafe - 1 E. Main
3. Circles Boutique - 114 N. Neil
4. Dandelion Vintage Clothing - 100 N. Chestnut
5. Exile on Main Street - 100 N. Chestnut
6. Furniture Lounge - 11 E. University
7. Ten Thousand Villages - 105 N. Walnut
8. Habitat for Humanity of Champaign County - 119 E. University
9. The Orpheum Children’s Science Museum - 346 N. Neil
10. Skins N Tins Drum Shop - 29 E. Main
11. Pekara Bakery & Bistro - 116 N. Neil
12. Central Illinois Bakehouse at Champaign Farmers’ Market – 310 N. Neil
13. Live Action Games - 41 E. University Suite 1B (until New Location opens!)
14. Brainstorm Escapes - 61 E. University
15. G.A.S. Barber Shop and Hair Salon - 121 W. Church
16. Vintage Edge Barber Shop - 128 W. Church
17. Visit Champaign County – 17 E. Taylor
18. Art Film Foundation - 126 W. Church
19. Champaign County History Museum - 102 E. University
20. Jos. Kuhn and Co. - 33 E. Main
21. Spritz Jewelers - 205 N. Neil
22. Champaign City Building – 102 N. Neil
23. Café Kopi - 109 N. Walnut
24. Walnut Street Tea Company – 115 S. Walnut
25. Cream and Flutter - 114 N. Walnut
Visit Jane Addams Book Shop at 208 N. Neil in Downtown Champaign for more information!